We recommend starting with what food items you naturally like garlic with or one of the many fresh ingredients found in each jar and see where your cooking takes you! In case you get stuck though here is an ongoing list of how others have been experimenting.
A FEW WAYS TO START GETTING CREATIVE
In some olive oil or butter and then...
- add pasta sauce or other sauces
- toss with steamed vegetables
- finish sautéing with vegetables
- simmer with a little white or red wine add pasta
- top/spoon on meat (steak, chicken, fish, pork, burgers, sausages, etc.)
- Flip eggs on top while eggs finish (eggs over easy, medium, sunny side)
- Add rice, water, etc. (start rice cooking process)
- Add homemade chili ingredients
- Add canned or homemade soup ingredients
- Add ramen or phò ingredients
- simmer with a little white or read wine add add pasta
Before cooking by combing garlic mix with a liquid (olive oil, white or red wine, water, etc.) and adding it to…
To taste with...
- Olive Oil, Vinegar, Citrus or a mix of each for homemade salad dressing
- Bloody Mary's
- Meat for meatballs
- Ground meat for seasoned hamburgers before throwing on the grill
- Your morning eggs or hash browns before or while cooking
- Bacon for gourmet garlic bacon
- Brown or yellow mustard
After mixing with...
- Aioli Sauce (olive oil + mayo + Lemon)
- Olive oil (for dipping bread)
- Blue cheese
- Butter, mustard, ketchup, and other pre-made dips as a bold complement
Or spread raw (as a condiment) on...
- Top of pizza before cooking
- Bread with butter before baking for garlic bread
- Top of a burger bun
- Top of sausage, brat, etc. instead of mustard or ketchup
- Into sushi rolls (lightly) while making creative sushi rolls at home
For more detailed recipes and cooking inspiration. In the mean time follow us on Instagram for some visual inspiration.